STEP 2: Complete forms and EMAIL FORMS & Copies of Historical Records to our center
If our Intake Assistant and you agree to proceed with consultative, evaluation, or therapy services, then you should visit our website (www.ChildrensEtc.net) and print, thoroughly and carefully complete, and sign these forms:
Because your child’s history is essential to determining his/her current needs and future progress, you should plan to
- Email (See instructions below);
- Hand deliver to the Center;
- or Mail via USPS the Case History and Release Form mentioned above, as well as copies of relevant, applicable documents (records) listed below.
Please note that all of the documents listed below will not apply to your child. You must send the most recent copies of those documents that apply to your child and that are available to you. Obtaining this information from you is vital to our success at evaluating and/or serving your child and family. Therefore, please be sure to freely and voluntarily disclose all available information to us. If you have questions about what documents to bring to your child’s appointment, then please call us.
- Hospital and/or NICU discharge summaries
- Most recent medical office visit reports
- Audiological (hearing) evaluation reports
- Individualized Family Services Plan (IFSP), Infant & Toddlers Program Reports
- Previous psychological evaluation reports (conducted by school district or hospital, [e.g., CNMC, Kennedy Krieger, GUH])
- Previous educational evaluation reports (conducted by school district or privately)
- Most recent/last report card or progress report
- Previous speech-language (SL), occupational therapy (OT), physical therapy (PT) evaluation reports
- Most recent SL, OT, and/or PT progress notes and/or discharge summaries
- PGCPS (or other school district) Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- Other historical records not listed above
If you choose to email documents, you must:
- Email all documents in PDF Format
- Save documents in your child’s name and include the type of document (e.g., Save document as “John_Doe_SL_Evaluation”)
- Email eachform or report as a separate document and not as one (1) document attachment
- Email the documents to: Admin@Childrensetc.net
Because of the volume of clients served and documents that are required, please DO NOT FAX documents to us. Please let our Intake Assistant know if you plan to email, hand deliver, or mail your records via USPS.